Buyer-Centric Sales with Tom Williams – Episode 216
January 6, 2020
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Tom Williams.
Tom is the Co-Founder and CEO of DealPoint.io, a tool that helps sales teams be more buyer-centric, making buying and selling more efficient for everyone.
In today's episode, I talk to Tom about different sales strategies and the advantages of having your own Sales PlayBook!
Interview with Tom Williams
On this episode, Tom talks sales and more.
And, he answers questions about:
- The basics of buyer-centric sales
- Sales strategy planning and preparation
- The advantage of having a Sales Playbook
- Business and sales book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Tom Williams on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Tom's Resource Recommendations:
- The Transparency Sale by Todd Caponi
- Blueprints for a SAAS Sales Organization by Jacco Van Der Kooij
- CFS eBook Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!
Leave a Reply