Breakthrough Sales Training
The Criteria for Success Breakthrough Sales Training is the foundation for our sales training curriculum. It’s this training that lays down the philosophical groundwork for all of our methodologies and processes. To plan your Breakthrough Sales Training, we start with an analysis of your current goals and common problems. Then, we develop a custom curriculum based on our best-practice modules to meet your specific needs.
We believe salespeople should approach buyers from a perspective of adding value. That’s why our mission is to “Enable Buying in a World of Selling.” We also believe the best way to learn is through discovery. Each training at Criteria for Success enables discovery through collaboration and problem-solving.
What You'll Get:
- A workbook to drive immediate implementation of sales improvement. This workbook is also your first step towards properly documenting your team’s tribal knowledge.
- Elements of a tried-and-true Sales PlayBook for your company. These elements create an established system for selling based on the Criteria for Success training methods. This system defines a clear structure for selling to drive ongoing sales improvement.
- Tools you can implement instantly to maximize growth and achieve goals.
- Improved team relationships and a new-found trust discovered in our collaborative activities and role-practicing. Our trainings require high levels of participation and feedback that, in turn, create unity on sales teams.
- Driving Consultative Selling Behaviors
- Improving Workability
- Effective Follow-Up
- How to Run a Discovery Meeting/Sales Call
- 30-Second Introductions
- Asking for Referrals
- Evolving Client Relationships
- Improving Performance
- Handling Objections
- Asking for Referrals
- Setting Goals to Drive Activity
- Planning Prospecting Activity
- 1 Salesforce
- 2 EMC DELL
- 3 SuiteSpot.tv
“I’ve taken numerous sales trainings over the last 8 years, but none offered the perspective and yielded the successful results that Criteria for Success did.”
“Sales training is an art – one that CFS has perfected. Coaching 40 extremely competitive, talented, difficult Sales Reps at EMC Corporation.”
“Our experience working with Criteria for Success exceeded expectations. The training shined a light on sales activities that should end as well as ones that we should start implementing. Because of this, we were able to make decisions on where to focus our strategy and efforts to maximize efficiency. Not only did my team gain valuable sales techniques, but now we all share a common sales ideology. ”