Re-Air: Practicing Gratitude with Elizabeth Frederick
November 15, 2022
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Welcome back, Let's Talk Sales listeners! In honor of the upcoming holiday, we are re-airing a discussion on gratitude. We will be back after the holiday with more great conversations. Thanks for listening to Let's Talk Sales!
Elizabeth is the Operations Officer and Senior Advisor at Criteria for Success, and is the regular host of Let's Talk Sales! Since she's usually doing the interviewing, we thought we'd switch things up and hear what she has to say as a guest. In her place as host was Rylan Sylvester, the Sales and Marketing Coordinator at CFS.
We hope you enjoy our conversation on the practice of gratitude!
Conversation with Elizabeth Frederick
In this episode, Elizabeth and I discuss:
- Why gratitude is as relevant and necessary as ever
- Examples of how to form your own practice of gratitude
- Why leaders especially should incorporate a practice into their work
- The substantial personal, professional, and medical benefits of gratitude
Links from the episode:
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn and CFS
- Elizabeth's Book Recommendations:
- Grateful Leadership by Judith Umlaus
- Together by Vivek Murthy
- Get it! by AmyK Hutchens
- Gmorning, Gnight! by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Elizabeth's Podcast Recommendations:
- Brené Brown Podcasts: Dare to Lead & Unlocking Us
- The Happiness Lab with Dr. Laurie Santos
- The Art of Grateful Leadership with Judith Umlaus
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Check out our eBook on Being a Grateful Leader!
- Check out our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn or Spotify.
Thanks for listening to Let's Talk Sales! For questions, comments, or guest inquiries, reach out to us on Twitter @cfsplaybook, or email us at email@example.com. Happy selling!
Leave a Reply