Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Mark Evans.
Mark is the Founder of the Standard Sales Company, a training, coaching and consulting firm that helps organizations raise their standard in sales. He is also the author of Raise Your Standards: The Definitive Guide to Building Seven-Figure Sales.
To learn more about Mark Evans, you can visit his personal website here.
In today's episode, I talk to Mark about how sales best practices and how to recruit top talent for your organization.
Interview with Mark Evans
On this episode, Mark talks about raising your standards in sales.
And, he answers questions about:
- His most recent book, Raise Your Standards
- Hitting growth goals and targets consistently
- Best practices to help leaders recruit the right talent
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Mark Evans on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Mark's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS eBook Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!