Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! For this week's podcast, we're switching up our regular programming to do a roundtable with the CFS leaders, Charles Bernard and Elizabeth Frederick!
Charles is our founder and CEO here at CFS, and Elizabeth is our CFS Operations Officer and Senior Advisor. She's also the host of Let's Talk Sales, and it was my pleasure to step into her shoes for this week's show.
In this episode, we share highlights from our newest eBook, Leadership for Organizational Growth. Be sure to download a copy today! We hope you enjoy our conversation.
CFS Roundtable with Charles Bernard, Elizabeth Frederick & Rylan Sylvester
In this episode, we discuss:
- The importance of leadership training
- The impacts of leadership
- Context-setting leadership
- Leadership and employee well-being
- Episode highlight: “People align around values before they align around behaviors and tasks.” –Charles Bernard
Featured on this episode:
- Charles Bernard on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth's Resource Recommendations:
- Charles's Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Leadership for Organizational Growth
Written by Charles Bernard, edited by Elizabeth Frederick Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!