Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's featured guest is Dave McKeown.
Dave is the founder and CEO of Outfield Leadership, where he helps leaders and leadership teams set and achieve strategic growth goals. He is also an experience speaker, a volunteer for non-profit executive coaching, a columnist for Inc.com, and the author of the newly published book The Self-Evolved Leader.
We recorded this insightful episode on leadership with Dave a few months back, but feel it is still as relevant as ever. We hope you enjoy our conversation!
Interview with Dave McKeown
In this episode, Dave and I discuss:
- How to delegate tasks for long term team development
- How ego, fear, and lack of trust can impact leadership
- The myths of popular leadership styles
- The importance of shared directions and goals
- What it means to have a scalable model of success
Links from the episode:
- Dave McKeown on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Dave's Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Check out our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Grow Revenue as an Executive Leader
How to Align, Collaborate, and Execute to ACE It Watch Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn or Spotify.
Thanks for listening to Let's Talk Sales! For questions, comments, or guest inquiries, reach out to us on Twitter @cfsplaybook, or email us at email@example.com. Happy selling!