Telling Your Hero Story with Park Howell
March 21, 2023
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I've really enjoyed getting to know Park Howell! I know you'll learn something from our discussion on the latest episode of Let's Talk Sales!
Park is the founder of The Business of Story, helping clients excel through the stories they tell.
He also hosts a podcast of the same name – The Business of Story.
Park is a prolific speaker and coach, having built his career in marketing strategy and consulting, including running his own marketing firm Park&Co for about 20 years.
Over the course of our conversation, you'll find that he's an excellent storyteller!
We hope you enjoy this insightful conversation.
Discussion with Park Howell:
In this episode, we discuss:
- What Park learned about storytelling from his son's film school textbooks
- Dr. Randy Olson's ABT Agile Narrative Framework
- What happens when we “and” our prospects to death
- How a big “but” can shake the status quo
- How too many numbers can leave you numb
- Finding the core narrative structure in nursery rhymes
…And so much more!
Featured on this episode:
- Park Howell on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Park's Resource Recommendations:
- Click here to receive a free copy of Park Howell's book that he co-wrote with Dr. Randy Olson!
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn, or your preferred player of choice.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales!
Leave a Reply