Managing Your Human Operating System with Tommy McNulty
May 23, 2023
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today's guest is Tommy McNulty, the founder and CEO of Rhythm, helping scaling sales teams expand their bottom line.
He's had an extensive career in sales and sales leadership – at one point, he led a team of about 100 sales reps at NerdWallet!
He’s based here in NYC.
We hope you enjoy this insightful conversation.
Discussion with Tommy McNulty:
In this episode, we discuss:
- The importance of empathy in sales leadership
- Why you can't just depend on what works best for you
- The value of predictability
- How “renegade reps” can really help in a startup environment
- Tommy's 3 systems to watch in any sales organization
- Why the best systems, tech, and processes don't matter if you don't have the right people
- How leaders are evaluated on the financial model of their sales teams
…And so much more!
Featured on this episode:
- Tommy McNulty on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Tommy McNulty's Resource Recommendations:
- What You Do Is Who You Are by Ben Horowitz
- Thinking in Systems by Donella Meadows
- 20VC Sales Podcast
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Leadership for Organizational Growth
*The nature of leadership
*Different types of leaders and leadership styles
*Common myths and theories of leadership
*Best practices for developing the skills as a leader to drive revenue growth
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn, or your preferred player of choice.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales!
Leave a Reply