Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Dr. Jean Oursler is an experienced implementer at EOS Worldwide.
She's built her career over 20 years, starting and growing several companies.
With her Ph.D. in Business Psychology, she coaches and facilitates clients.
Based in New Jersey, she leads as one of the best facilitators in the world!
We hope you enjoy her story!
Discussion with Dr. Jean Oursler:
In this episode, we discuss:
- The importance of outcome goals in coaching
- Identifying what is stopping you from moving forward
- Effects of being result-focused
- Pushing performance while taking accountability
- Thinking backwards to achieve your desired outcome
- Asking questions versus making statements
- Technological growth and labor changes
…And so much more!
Featured on this episode:
- Dr. Jean Oursler on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Jean Oursler's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Build Better Relationships & Improve Your Life
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn, or your preferred player of choice.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
CFS Video Library
Sales tips and tools from CFS experts
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales!