Transformation vs. Information with Ravi Rajani
March 14, 2023
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Ravi Rajani is such a great person to talk to! I so enjoyed our conversation on our latest episode of Let's Talk Sales!
We recorded back in January, but our conversation might just be even more relevant today.
Ravi is the founder of Ravi Rajani Consulting, where he helps B2B SaaS sales teams present their story, solution and message in a way that gets attention, builds trust, and wins new business without competing on price.
He's also the host of The Influential Communicator podcast, and he's based near London.
We hope you enjoy this insightful conversation.
Discussion with Ravi Rajani:
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Ravi's mom started his passion for storytelling by signing him up for dance lessons with his little sister,
- Why it's so important for us to bring our true personalities to the table
- Fighting the status quo
- Rewiring the stories we tell ourselves
- The difference between case studies and success stories
…And so much more!
Featured on this episode:
- Ravi Rajani on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Ravi's Resource Recommendations:
- Influence Is Your Superpower by Zoe Chance
- Ravi's free guide to develop your elevator story
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Check out our free resource Change Ignites Growth: 7 Ways to Use Change as an Opportunity
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn, or your preferred player of choice.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales!
Leave a Reply