Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Wendy Smolen is a creative strategist in play, learning, and technology.
She's had an extensive career in evaluating, selecting, and writing about how, why, and with what people play.
She co-founded the Sandbox Summit@MIT, a forum exploring the way kids play, learn, and connect.
She is now leveraging her expertise, helping companies find the fun and the future in what they do.
We hope you enjoy this insightful (and fun!) conversation.
Discussion with Wendy Smolen:
In this episode, we discuss:
- How play makes anything possible
- Why play isn't the opposite of work
- How play can stave off preventable diseases
- Why gamification isn't always play and when you should use it
- How daydreaming drives creativity
- Why you might want to use play as dessert
- How leaders can foster play in their teams
…And so much more!
Featured on this episode:
- Wendy Smolen on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Wendy Smolen's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Build Better Relationships & Improve Your Life
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn, or your preferred player of choice.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
CFS Video Library
Sales tips and tools from CFS experts
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales!