Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Simon Severino.
Simon is a Business Growth Coach at Strategy Sprints, working to double clients’ revenue in 90 days. He’s also a Business Growth Advisor at Consilience Ventures and a contributor to the Forbes Business Council.
He hosts a podcast of his own called Strategy Sprints, where he speaks to CEOs and other business leaders about actionable growth strategies.
Discussion with Simon Severino
In this episode, we talk about:
- Establishing companywide habits: daily, weekly, and monthly check-ins
- Getting the benefits of both competition and collaboration
- Using gamification to inspire action
- Giving yourself time to retire (from projects, activities, and stressful situations)
- Building in small increments
Featured on this episode:
- Simon Severino on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Simon's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Leadership for Organizational Growth
Check out our latest eBook! Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!