Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Labor Day, Let's Talk Sales! listeners!
This episode's featured guest is Jeffrey Lipsius.
Jeffrey is the Founder and President of Selling to the Point, a sales training and consulting company.
He's also the author of Selling to the Point: Because the Information Age Demands a New Way to Sell.
In today's episode, I talk to Jeffrey about his unique selling method, the importance of Sales PlayBooks, and more.
Interview with Jeffrey Lipsius
On this episode, Jeffrey talks sales and Sales PlayBooks!
And, he answers questions about:
- His passion for business and sales
- The inspiration behind his book, Selling to the Point
- Why a Sales PlayBook is an essential tool for your sales team
- Business growth books recommendations
Featured on this Episode:
- Jeffrey Lipsius on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Jeffrey's Book Recommendations:
- CFS eBook Recommendation:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!