Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Judith W. Umlas.
Judith is the Senior VP at the International Institute for Learning, a global leader in training, consulting, coaching and more for businesses all over the world.
She’s been a reputable author, speaker, and trainer for almost three decades and her latest book is called Grateful Leadership: Using the Power of Acknowledgement to Engage All Your People and Achieve Superior Results.
In today's episode, I talk to Judith about gratitude and more!
Interview with Judith W. Umlas
On this episode, Judith talks about what to consider when leading with gratitude.
And, she answers questions about:
- Her book on the Power of Acknowledgement
- Mistakes leaders make when showing gratitude
- How leaders can show real gratitude to their teams
- Business and personal growth resource suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Judith W. Umlas on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Judy's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS eBook Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!