Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is David Linn.
David is the Co-Founder and COO of The Generosity Series and is also known as “The Gratitude Dude.”
He facilitates workshops focused on the personal and professional benefits of gratitude and the habits we need to create to make gratitude an integral part of our lives.
In today's episode, I talk to David about the importance of gratitude in the workplace and more!
Interview with David Linn
On this episode, David talks about expressing gratitude in business.
And, he answers questions about:
- Why he started to focus on gratitude
- How leaders can demonstrate gratitude in the workplace
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- David Linn on LinkedIn
- Register for David's Congruense workshops happening in 2020!
- Contact Dave: email@example.com
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- David's Book Recommendations:
- CFS eBook Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!