Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales! listeners!
This episode's featured guest is Stacey Brown Randall.
Stacey is an entrepreneur, author, speaker, trainer, professor, wife and mom of three. Needless to say, she wears many hats!
She's also the author of Generating Business Referrals Without Asking and host of the Roadmap to Grow Your Business podcast.
In today's episode, I talk to Stacey about sales, business and more.
Interview with Stacey Brown Randall
On this episode, Stacey talks generating referrals and handling objections.
And, she answers questions about:
- Her passion for business and sales
- Common objections made about referrals
- Important lessons learned on her journey
- Business growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Stacey Brown Randall on LinkedIn
- Are you a referral ninja master? Take THIS quiz on Stacey's website to find out
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Stacey's Book Recommendations:
- CFS eBook Recommendation:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!