Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! On this week's episode, we brought back CFS Founder and CEO Charles Bernard.
Charles has over 20 years of experience in direct sales, sales management, recruiting and training. He founded Criteria for Success back in 2004, and has since trained thousands of CEOs, Sales Managers, and Salespeople on the art of business, relationships, growing revenue, and overcoming challenges. Charles is also an accomplished Sales Keynote Speaker, and is currently writing his new book “Enabling Buying in a World of Selling”.
After you hear this episode, be sure to register for our upcoming webinar series on Creating Growth as a leader. For this series, Charles will be joined by the Chief Marketing Officer of DialAmerica, John Redinger. With one registration, you will get access to all 3 webinars. Sign up today!
We hope you enjoy our discussion!
Discussion with Charles Bernard
In this episode, Charles and I cover:
- Thinking from a buyer's experience and perspective
- Distinguishing leadership from management
- The nuances of leadership
- The concept of a Sales Growth Team and shared accountability
- Coaching as a leadership principle
- The idea of “Knowledge Transfer” and why it should be encouraged
- The value of openness, discovery, and asking questions
Featured on this episode:
- Charles Bernard on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Charles's Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Video Library: Micromanagement & Operating States
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
CFS Video Library
A Series of Sales Tips, Tools, and DIY Training Watch Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!