Making Client Relationships Work
A Guide for Sales Leaders
As a sales leader, how happy would you be if every client your sales team worked with provided glowing references?
Wouldn't it be great if each and every one spoke highly of the enormous value your organization provided to them?
This eBook discusses how you and your sales team can create and maintain great buying and selling relationships with prospective and existing clients.
You'll discover more about:
- What clients value most in your salespeople
- What makes client relationships work
- How to manage client relationships after the sale
- How to repair broken client relationships
- Evolving client relationships