More often than not, leaders are put into management positions without the requisite training. Within sales organizations, it’s common for top producers to be promoted into leadership roles solely based on their ability to sell. However, the skills that made them successful at selling don’t always translate to successfully leading. We work with clients to get leaders on the same page by aligning them with key best practices and setting a foundation for accountability.
What you get:
- Transformational leadership tools to take employees beyond just being managers to being leaders. From philosophical concepts like adjusting your approach to an individual’s operating state to mechanical processes like running a weekly meeting, we provide best practices leaders can apply immediately.
- Set and achieve impactful goals that management owns and cascade down to other employees. We work with clients to get leadership aligned on big-picture growth goals and then break them down into achievable activities to roll out to the team.
- Increase company-wide accountability by enabling management to lead corresponding functions to success. When every function of an organization is on the same page in terms of goals and messaging, everyone wins.
- Being a Manager vs. Being a Leader
- Coaching Your Team
- Running a Sales Team Meeting
- Understanding Operating States
- Setting Goals
- Holding People Accountable