Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Tuesday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Dr. Kizzy Parks.
She’s the Founder & President of both GovConWinners, helping service-based small businesses learn how to win government contracts, as well as K. Parks Consulting, Inc., where she provides services directly to the government. Dr. Parks been awarded over $50 million in federal government contracts.
She is based in Miami, Florida. I hope you enjoy our discussion!
Discussion with Dr. Kizzy Parks
In this episode, we talk about:
- Embracing an entrepreneurial mindset and thinking outside the box
- The importance of “doing your homework”
- The many varieties of government contracts
- Key best practices to winning government contracts
- The value of being curious and humble
Featured on this episode:
- Dr. Kizzy Parks on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Dr. Parks' Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
How to Foster a Culture of Innovation Within Your Team Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!