Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! Our guest this week is John Redinger.
John is the Chief Marketing Officer at DialAmerica, a teleservices company that provides B2B and B2C customer engagement services across multiple industries. With over 36 years of experience at DialAmerica, he has held many sales and leadership roles.
John is based in New Jersey and is a long time friend of CFS. Next month, we will be partnering with him for a leadership webinar series on creating growth. Check out the event page for more information! When you sign up for the first event, you will be given access to all three parts of the series.
We hope you enjoy this discussion!
Interview with John Redinger
In this episode, John and I cover:
- Utilizing data and analytics
- Embracing the different personalities, expertise, and strengths of your team
- How to find good leads and keep them
- The importance of alignment within an organization
- The value of strong customer service
- Matching changing markets
- Future of outreach and sales
Featured on this episode:
- John Redinger on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- John's Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
The Ultimate Guide to Setting & Achieving Sales Goals
Best Practices for Sales Managers & VPs Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!