Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Austin LaRoche is an experienced Chief Executive Officer at ATAK Interactive.
He's built his career over years, becoming CEO in 2020!
With his Masters in New Media Studies, he helps B2B sales leaders.
Based in Los Angeles California, he coaches sales leaders and agencies!
We hope you enjoy his story!
Discussion with Austin LaRoche:
In this episode, we discuss:
- The importance of tying marketing needs to sales
- Identifying your marketing functions
- Effects of being authentic
- Finding and solving sales problems
- Pushing your points while taking feedback
- Showing customers how you can solve their problem
- Asking what sales needs to get the deal
- Matching the clients pace and needs
…And so much more!
Featured on this episode:
- Austin LaRoche on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Jean Oursler's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Sales & Marketing Alignment
3 Critical Areas Where Collaboration is Essential
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn, or your preferred player of choice.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CFS Video Library
Sales tips and tools from CFS experts
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales!