Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! For this week's episode, we have on Rhonda Petit!
Rhonda is the Founder & CEO of 3×5 Coaching LLC, where she provides sales performance coaching and training based on her extensive career in sales and sales leadership. She also recently published a book called The Spirit of Selling: Using Universal Laws for Sales Success.
Rhonda is based in Jamison, Pennsylvania. We hope you enjoy our conversation!
Discussion with Rhonda Petit
In this episode, we talk about:
- Reframing the language around sales
- Changing your mindset using the “universal laws of selling”
- The impression of increase
- Being open to possibility and change
- Asking powerful questions
Featured on this episode:
- Rhonda Petit on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Rhonda's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
How to Sell Anything to Anyone
A Problem-Solving Guide for Sales Managers, Sales Leaders, and Salespeople Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!