The Power of Reframing with Catherine Brown
April 18, 2022
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Catherine Brown!
Catherine is the inventor and chief trainer of ExtraBold Sales. She's a prolific author, speaker, trainer and founder of a number of organizations including Founder's Compass, B2B Sales Magic, as well as her speaking business How Good Humans Sell™.
Catherine is the author of How Good Humans Sell and host of the podcast “Conversations with Good Humans.”
She also volunteers as a mentor and trainer in her local community of Houston. We hope you enjoy this conversation!
Discussion with Catherine Brown
In this episode, we cover:
- Connecting with clients
- Lead generation by “being a good human”
- Building and developing trust in sales relationships
- Removing head trash from the equation
- The concept of “ask, don't assume”
- Discovering social science patterns in sales dynamics
Featured on this episode:
- Catherine Brown on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Catherine's Recommendations:
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Catherine's training and coaching website: EXTRABOLD
- Catherine's book: How Good Humans Sell
- Catherine's podcast: “Conversations with Good Humans”
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
How to Sell Anything to Anyone
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!
Leave a Reply