The Future of Work with Connie Steele
August 8, 2022
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Connie Steele.
Connie is the principal and co-founder of Flywheel Associates, helping clients put strategy into action to move their businesses forward. She’s the author of Building the Business of You: A System to Align Passion & Growth Potential Through Your Own Career Mash-Up.
She is also a founding member of the Asian American Authors Book Club and the creator and host of the Strategic Momentum podcast.
Connie is based in Leesburg, Virginia. We hope you enjoy this episode!
Discussion with Connie Steele:
In this episode, we cover:
- Understanding trends in work
- Finding work that lets you be fully dimensional
- Embracing passion with work
- Being agile and open to change
- Demonstrating commitment as an employer
Featured on this episode:
- Connie Steele on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Connie's Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Check out our eBook on The Ultimate Hiring Guide for Sales Managers!
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
The Ultimate Hiring Guide for Sales Managers
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!
Leave a Reply