Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Labor Day, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Ron Rudzin.
Ron is the President and CEO of Saatva, the Smarter Luxury Sleep brand, which is the largest privately-held luxury mattress company selling direct to consumers. Before Saatva, Ron spent his career in the home furnishings industry and now is based in New York and Austin.
Saatva is having a Labor Day sale, so be sure to head to their website for more information on holiday deals and specials!
We're so excited to have Ron on our podcast, and I hope you enjoy our conversation.
Discussion with Ron Rudzin
In this episode, we talk about:
- Being a CEO with a vision and bringing an experience to life
- The value and importance of diversity for innovation, leadership, and the future
- Seeing the transformation in retail
- Embracing the shifts of a market
- Being active and open
- Advice for entrepreneurs from Ron:
- Success is not one-dimensional. It's not all about money.
- In order to keep your energy up, you need to…
- Take breaks
- Learn new things and be curious
- Take time to relax
- Spend time with people you love
- Take time for yourself
Featured on this episode:
- Ron Rudzin on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Ron's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
How to Foster a Culture of Innovation Within Your Team Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!