Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Mike Farrell.
Mike is the CEO of Green Leads, LLC, a global provider of sales and marketing lead generation services. With extensive experience sales leadership roles, Mike also works as a fractional C-level consultant. He is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Do you have questions, comments, or guest suggestions? Email us at email@example.com! And be sure to subscribe to our podcast so you can get every new episode as soon as it's released.
Discussion with Mike Farrell
In this episode, we talk about:
- The importance of content marketing
- The need for a sales and marketing partnership on a buyer's journey
- Intent leads and signals of movement
- Making use of customer data and data platforms
- Developing and training salespeople
Featured on this episode:
- Mike Farrell on LinkedIn
- Email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Mark's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
The Ultimate Guide to Sales Targeting
How to attract and pursue the right leads for your business.
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!