Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
This episode's featured guest is Susan Trumpler.
Susan Trumpler is the President of Unstoppable Women in Sales, an organization that coaches women sales professionals to reach the top 1% in their industry.
She's also a Managing Partner at Beyond ROI, Inc., an independent, third-party partner that measures the effectiveness of sales training, as well as the former Raleigh-Durham Chapter President of the National Association of Women Sales Professionals.
Interview with Susan Trumpler
In today's episode, I talk to Susan about how salespeople can shift their mindset.
And, she answers questions about:
- Human behavior in sales
- How to manage your mind to be successful in sales
- Why it's important to focus on women in sales
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Susan Trumpler on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Susan's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!