Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Susan Trumpler.
Susan is the President of Unstoppable Women in Sales, an organization that coaches women sales professionals to reach the top 1% in their industry.
She's also a Managing Partner at Beyond ROI, Inc., an independent, former third-party partner that measures the effectiveness of sales training, as well as the former Raleigh-Durham Chapter President of the National Association of Women Sales Professionals.
Interview with Susan Trumpler
In today's episode, I talk to Susan about sales prospecting and selling.
And, she answers questions about:
- How to find the right prospects
- Best practices for selling through uncertainty
- How to create a tailored message to your market
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Susan Trumpler on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Unstoppable Women in Sales on Linkedin
- Susan's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Selling Through Uncertainty
Join us to discuss Selling Through Uncertainty. We want to hear how COVID-19 is affecting you and your business, and together find a solution. Register Today!
Wednesday, April 8 2020 at 10 AM EST and 3 PM EST
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!