Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Tom Jackobs is an accomplished speaker and coach.
He is the impact pilot at Jackobs Effect Inc. helping small business owners convert leads into quality clients.
He has an interesting career journey starting with theater management and continuing into sales leadership, coaching, and owning a fitness club!
Based in Taipei, he now spends his time empowering business owners with his Impact Sales System.
We hope you enjoy his story!
Discussion with Tom Jackobs:
In this episode, we discuss:
- Key differences between selling to a person and selling to a company
- Sharing the “why” behind what you're doing
- Importance of personal story telling
- Finding the tie-in between personal stories and product
- Presentation as a speaker and how to be personable
- Engaging others in an impactful way through story telling
- Conveying information about emotion
- Selling a solid connection
…And so much more!
Featured on this episode:
- Tom Jackobs on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Tom Jackob's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Build Better Relationships & Improve Your Life
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn, or your preferred player of choice.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CFS Video Library
Sales tips and tools from CFS experts
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales!