Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Jay Sylvester!
Jay is an Executive Vice President and Creative Director at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, a health and wellness agency that moves consumers and healthcare professionals to seek greater well-being and help build strong brands.
Over the course of his career, he’s led creative teams at various agencies and won a number of awards for his campaigns. He's also an artist! Check out his great work here.
Jay is based here in New York City. I hope you enjoy our conversation!
Discussion with Jay Sylvester
In this episode, we talk about:
- Maintaining creativity and enthusiasm around creativity in corporate spaces
- The challenges and joys of selling creative or intangible work
- Showing vulnerability as a leader
- Believing in yourself and your work
- The value of weekly check-ins or get-togethers unrelated to work
- The importance of alignment for all team members
Featured on this episode:
- Jay Sylvester on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Jay's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
How to Foster a Culture of Innovation Within Your Team Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!