Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's featured guest is Daniel Ramsey.
Daniel Ramsey is the co-founder and CEO of MyOutDesk.com, a business process services company that provides virtual assistance to busy professionals in the area of marketing, administration, customer service, and prospecting. He is also the Chief Investment Officer at Ramsey Real Estate and Development Corp., an author, and podcast host.
We recorded this episode with Daniel a few months back, and we hope you enjoy our conversation!
Interview with Daniel Ramsey
In this episode, Daniel and I discuss:
- Best practices for transitioning to remote work
- The value of tribal knowledge
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Virtual assistance
- Scaling your business
- Deciding metrics and setting goals
Links from the episode:
- Daniel Ramsey on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Daniel's Recommendations:
- Text “MOD” to 31996 to receive a free copy of his book:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Check out our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Sales & Marketing Alignment
3 Critical Areas Where Collaboration is Essential Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, TuneIn or Spotify.
Thanks for listening to Let's Talk Sales! For questions, comments, or guest inquiries, reach out to us on Twitter @cfsplaybook, or email us at email@example.com. Happy selling!