Sales & Acquisitions: Bridging the Gap with Joe & Christina Armentano
April 11, 2022
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! For this week's episode, we hear from Joe and Christina Armentano–the father and daughter of a family business with unique expertise in sales and business leadership.
Joe is the CEO and Chairman of the Board of Paraco Gas, a propane company in the Northeast US. He’s led Paraco for more than 30 years, and recently published his first book, A Helluva Ride, the story of his father’s history and legacy as the founder of Paraco. He’s recently embarked on a new journey as a speaker!
Christina is the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Paraco. She spent a decade in leadership positions in the corporate world before joining the family business, growing into a key leadership role through multiple positions at Paraco. Her focus is on driving strategic growth.
As individuals and as a company, they are committed to giving back to their local community, and they have won multiple awards recognizing this contribution. We hope you enjoy this great conversation!
Discussion with Joe & Christina Armentano
In this episode, we cover:
- Adapting your business to industry changes
- Bridging the gap between sales and acquisitions
- Lessons in sales and business leadership
- Current trends in B2B and B2C buying and selling
- Committing to self-development and growth
- Challenging yourself and practicing personal accountability
Featured on this episode:
- Joe Armentano on LinkedIn
- Christina Armentano on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Joe & Christina's Recommendations:
- Buy Joe's new book, A Helluva Ride
- Head to Joe's website
- Look into leadership groups, such as Vistage
- Check out Paraco's website
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Check out our eBook on How to Develop a Healthy Sales Culture
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
How to Develop a Healthy Sales Culture
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!
Leave a Reply