Rock Star or Dud: How to Hire Top Salespeople
Hiring top performers has always been difficult. Especially in sales, there can be a lot to consider.
- Will past performance translate to future success?
- Does the candidate have the right skills to match your process?
- Will they be a good fit with your existing team?
Plus, the transition so many of us have had to make to remote work has made hiring even harder.
- How can you really get to know a candidate over video?
- What new skills are you looking for as your work and selling environment has shifted?
- Is it possible to translate in-person exercises to a virtual format?
- What should you do differently as an interviewer, or as part of an interview team?
In this webinar, we partner with media coach Kerry Barrett to share the key principles for hiring top performers using videos and role practice to demonstrate how to effectively run a remote interview, put your candidates at ease, and sell your company's value.