Keeping Your Sales PlayBook Moving
5 Strategies to Support Growing Sales Results
If you’ve gone to the effort of creating a Sales PlayBook for your organization, it can be tempting to sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
But like everything in business, if you let your Sales PlayBook stop moving, it will quickly lose value.
Content will get stale and become irrelevant or worse, inaccurate. Your sales process will change and the playbook won’t reflect that change.
In this eBook, you’ll find 5 strategies for keeping your Sales PlayBook moving as your sales results improve and your organization changes. You'll also discover:
- How to prune your Sales PlayBook – which content should be removed, reviewing what's working and what's not, and identifying pages that are being ignored
- How to refresh your content – improving success stories, keeping your marketing & messaging relevant, and keeping your product/service information accurate
- How to incorporate your sales process – creating links between your PlayBook and your CRM, developing email templates, and using your PlayBook to execute parts of your sales process
- How to develop a training program – using your PlayBook to onboard new hires, reviewing PlayBook topics in sales team meetings, and using working sessions to develop & practice content
- How to create a PlayBook management process – forming a Sales PlayBook team, creating sales management checklists, and using the PlayBook to implement your management process