Is the Team Pointing Fingers as the Ship Goes Down?
For many companies, this year has landed them in uncharted waters.
Companies everywhere are reconsidering how they operate as their customers, employees, and supply chains continue to be impacted, and as their teams are consistently presented with new challenges.
When faced with difficulties, does your team point fingers and look to assign blame, or are they collaborative and solution-oriented? How leadership and teams work together to handle challenges is what will determine whether a team will sink or swim.
As we approach year end, now is the time to think about aligning your team to strategically position for profitable growth.
In this webinar, we discuss how to plan for sales and business growth in an uncertain environment and demonstrate how CoAction™ can facilitate the process as we look ahead to 2021.
- Rethink your business model and all aspects of what your company does.
- Discover the necessary philosophies & mechanics to help you succeed.
- Align your leadership team with your entire company.
- Be proactive and astute in confronting challenges and uncertainty.
- Understand how to identify effective and profitable revenue growth strategies.
- Learn how the CoAction model can drive execution of growth projects.