Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! On this week's episode, we bring back Jerome Deroy–our first ever 3-time guest! Check out our previous conversations with him on storytelling here (Ep. 199) and here (Ep. 35).
Jerome is the CEO of Narativ, an organization that helps companies engage their clients, staff, and leadership to take action and activate behavioral change. Based in NYC, Jerome also lectures at Parsons New School of Design in New York City on The Art of Storytelling.
On Wednesday, June 9th at 3:30pm, we will be partnering with Jerome for a webinar on How to Distill Your Company's Secret Sauce. Participants will walk away with actionable strategies and concepts for collaborative success. Sign up today!
Discussion with Jerome Deroy
In this episode, we cover:
- The value of water cooler conversations
- Rebuilding casual conversations in virtual settings
- The importance of themed and agenda-less conversations
- Intentional, deliberate on-boarding for new hires
- How to tell stories and how to receive their value
- Strengthening communication after over a year of disconnection
Featured on this episode:
- Jerome Deroy on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Jerome's Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Are you signed up yet for our Creating Growth webinar series? On May 18th, we'll be kicking off part 1 of this 3-part series with DialAmerica. Can't make the date? Sign up anyway and we'll send you recordings of the events.
CFS Video Library
Sales tips and tools from CFS experts Watch Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!