Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! For this week's episode, we have a returning guest, Dr. Jane Sojka!
Dr. Sojka is the Distinguished Teaching Professor of Marketing and Professional Selling at the Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati, and she’s won multiple awards and honors for excellence in teaching over the years. With a PhD in Marketing & Sociology, her dissertation is about relationship selling and the effects of sex, gender, and family role on sales performance.
You can listen to our other episode featuring Dr. Sojka here! Thanks for listening to our show, and we hope you enjoy this episode.
Discussion with Dr. Jane Sojka
In this episode, we talk about:
- The pandemic's effect on people's social and professional skills
- Teachable sales skills to overcome fears and insecurities
- Reframing negotiation skills to become better allies
- Building on your ability to speak up so you can build up others
- How to embrace the benefits of online work
- Utilizing technology for skill development
Featured on this episode:
- Dr. Jane Sojka on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Dr. Sojka's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
How to Foster a Culture of Innovation Within Your Team Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!