Practicing Self-Leadership with AmyK Hutchens
September 13, 2022
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Tuesday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is long-time friend of CFS and communications expert, AmyK Hutchens! AmyK is a 3-time returning guest on our podcast.
You might have heard her on Episode 173 “The Power of Profitable Conversations” as well as in Episode 252 on “5 Steps to Getting What You Want.”
She’s the Founder and Intelligence Activist at AmyK International, helping leaders improve their work and lives one conversation at a time.
She’s an award-winning speaker, trainer, and coach. She founded the global women’s empowerment platform She Gets It, and she’s written two Amazon #1 best-selling books: The Secrets Leaders Keep and GET IT: Five Steps to the Sex, Salary, and Success You Want.
She is based in San Diego, California. We hope you enjoy this episode!
Discussion with AmyK Hutchens:
In this episode, we cover:
- Inviting in and acknowledging all feelings of yourself and your team
- Practicing self-awareness, true empathy, and patience
- Reacting versus responding
- Understanding self-leadership
- Asking yourself: “Is this next choice going to drain me or fuel me?”
- Episode highlight – “Where your greatest pain resides your greatest gift, if you choose to make it so.”
…And so much more!
Featured on this episode:
- AmyK Hutchens on LinkedIn
- Check out AmyK's website, AmyK.com
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- AmyK's Recommendations:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Think Like a Monk by Jay Shetty
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Check out our free eBook on Being a Grateful Leader
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!
Leave a Reply