Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Paul Salamanca.
Paul is the Vice President of Global Accounts at Security Scorecard, a global leader in cyber security ratings who’s vision is to develop a new language for measuring and communicating security risk.
He is also a Startup Advisor, Keynote Speaker and Enterprise Sales Leader with consistent experience as a top 1% sales professional. (Be sure to check him out on LinkedIn where he shares his Top 1% Sales Tips.)
Interview with Paul Salamanca
In today's episode, I talk to Paul about sales leadership.
And, he answers questions about:
- His transition from salesperson to sales leader
- Best practices for leaders looking to develop their team
- How to build a successful presence on LinkedIn
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Paul Salamance on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Paul's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!