Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This week's guest is Brandon Williams.
Brandon started his career as an Air Force fighter pilot. He later became a commercial airline pilot and university professor. He’s now the founder of Lead Tac Leadership Development, where he provides training and coaching to leaders in all industries.
Based in Atlanta, Brandon incorporates his fighter pilot training into leadership development. You won't want to miss this interesting conversation!
Discussion with Brandon Williams
In this episode, we cover:
- Applying Air Force complexity training to leadership development
- Mitigating human error with systematic change
- Developing situational awareness
- Driving high performance in difficult environments
- 6 parts of “Human-factors leadership” model
- Strengthening decision-making abilities
Featured on this episode:
- Contact Brandon Williams:
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Brandon's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
The Ultimate Guide to Sales Management
An Original CFS eBook Download Now
There's still time to sign up for our upcoming webinars!
Next week, we'll be doing part 2 of our 3-part series on Creating Growth! We'll include step-by-step processes creating new indicators of growth. Can't make the date? Sign up anyway and we'll send you recordings of the events.
Then on June 9, we will be partnering with the CEO of Narativ, Jerome Deroy, for a webinar on storytelling, company culture, and more. Narativ trains professionals in the art of storytelling. Sign up for How to Distill Your Company's Secret Sauce today!
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!