Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Welcome back to Let's Talk Sales! This week's guest is Carol Eversen!
Carol is a Partner and CMO at Chief Outsiders, providing experienced project-based and fractional CMOs to growing companies.
Her specialty is as a business strategist focusing on growth and productivity in B2B Saas, technology, and service providers.
She built her career in a number of senior marketing leadership roles in large companies.
Carol is based in Long Valley, New Jersey. We hope you enjoy this episode!
Discussion with Carol Eversen:
In this episode, we discuss:
- The key steps to establishing a foundation of collaboration between marketing and sales
- The necessary strategies for cross-departmental productivity
- The value of data and how to leverage what is collected
- Trends in marketing and sales alignment, productivity, and revenue growth
…And so much more!
Featured on this episode:
- Carol Eversen on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Carol's Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Sales & Marketing Alignment
3 Critical Areas Where Collaboration is Essential Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CFS Video Library
Sales tips and tools from CFS experts Watch Now
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!