Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! We are back from our summer break with another fantastic guest. This week's episode features Jeff Risley!
Jeff is the Chief Growth Officer for Saxum, a marketing agency delivering strategic campaigns and digital solutions for a changing world.
Jeff is based in Littleton, Colorado. We hope you enjoy this episode!
Discussion with Jeff Risley:
In this episode, we cover:
- The ins and outs of revenue marketing
- The need for integrated marketing technologies
- The future of marketing (macro and micro-trends)
- “Marketing MAD-ness Syndrome”
- The importance of having purpose in business
- The meaning behind “obsessed for good”
Featured on this episode:
- Jeff Risley on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Jeff's Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
The Ultimate Guide to Sales Targeting
Sales targeting is crucial. But if you’re focusing on the wrong area, you won’t get the results you need. Download Now
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
CFS Video Library
Sales tips and tools from CFS experts Watch Now
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!