Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! Today's featured guest is GV Freeman.
GV is the Founder & Principal of Okapi, a company that helps organizations measure, monitor, and manage their onsite staff and efficiently collect and organize field data, surveys, and supporting documentation across multiple events, activities, locations, programs and campaigns.
He's also an author, speaker, trainer, tech startup coach, and Founder of Software Field Manual, where he shares wisdom and best practices for software companies and the humans that build them.
Interview with GV Freeman
In today's episode, I talk to GV about marketing & mindfulness.
And, he answers questions about:
- The importance of the 80/20 rule
- Sales-first marketing automation
- Why it's important for leaders to focus on self-care
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- GV Freeman on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- GV's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @CFSPlayBook
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media and tag our Twitter, @cfsplaybook, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!