Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Lev Libeskind.
Lev Libeskind is the head of Studio Libeskind Design.
Architecture is a huge part of his family heritage originating with his father, renowned architect, Daniel Libeskind.
Interview with Lev Libeskind
In today's episode, I talk to Lev about creativity in business.
And, he answers questions about:
- Different kinds of creativity
- Ideas and execution
- Budgeting and restrictions
- Balancing art with budgeting
- Business and growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Lev Libeskind on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Lev Libeskind Resource Recommendations:
- CFS Resource Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!