Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Jerome Deroy.
Jerome is the CEO of Narativ, a company that trains individuals on their Listening and Storytelling Method in an effort to help business communications in a meaningful way.
He is based in NYC and is a long-time friend of Criteria for Success.
In today's episode, I talk to Jerome about the power of storytelling in business and more!
Interview with Jerome Deroy
On this episode, Jerome talks about what to consider when assessing the state of your business.
And, he answers questions about:
- His passion for business and sales
- How storytelling plays a huge role in assessing the state of your business
- How Narativ is planning for 2020
- Business growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Jerome Deroy on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Jerome's Book Recommendations:
- CFS eBook Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!