Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
The featured guest on episode 39 is David Mammano. David is known as America's Entrepreneur Coach. He has been a serial entrepreneur for more than 22 years. Having started 7 businesses from scratch, he thrives on the start-up and growing of businesses.
Today, he thrives on helping others to start or grow their business by infusing the latest entrepreneurial principles into their strategy.
David is also the host and founder of the Avanti Entrepreneur Podcast.
Interview with David Mammano
On this “Conversations with Coaches” episode, David shares insights on entrepreneurship, coaching, sales, personal development, and so much more.
David speaks to the frustrations that CEOs and business owners encounter. And gives advice on the impact of mindful planning and effective systems.
And, he also answers questions about:
- What led him to become a mentor and advisor
- The unique problems he sees as a mentor
- What challenges business owners have with sales
- What it takes to be a leader
- A tough lesson learned
- Resources that help in times of difficulty
- Areas where he struggles, as well as where he thrives
- Book suggestions
- A piece of wisdom
- A tactical sales tip that can be applied to your Sales PlayBook
Some themes and resources were mentioned on this episode. The first is this month's fresh new eBook on Personal Development by CFS Sales & Marketing Coordiantor, Arianna Miskel.
eBook – Personal Development: Navigating Your Way to Prosperity in Life, Business, and Sales
This eBook is all about personal development. Click here or on the image below to grab a copy.
eBook – 32 Sales Email Templates
David and Rebecca also talk about email templates on the podcast. If you're looking for some email templates to help in your sales and marketing efforts, check it out! Click here or on the image below to download.
eBook – How to Develop a Healthy Sales Culture
Having a healthy work culture is important. David focuses a lot of energy on healthy culture, and we'd love to share the good word with this eBook. Click here or on the image below to download a copy of the Healthy Sales Culture eBook.
Article – The J Curve
David and Rebecca referred to the “J Curve” on this episode. Curious what that means and how it impacts business? Check out this article: 3 Ideas to Kick a Sales Challenge in the Curve.
Featured on this Episode:
David recommends some fantastic books on this episode. Here is his list:
- E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- The New One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson
- Hyper Sales Growth by Jack Daly
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnish
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Small Giants by Bo Burlingham
- Any book by Patrick Lencioni
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Little Red Book of Selling by Jeffrey Gitomer
- Coming soon: Charles Bernard's book, Selling Workability
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Let's Talk Sales, please feel free to leave a comment below. And if you'd like to be a guest on Let's Talk Sales, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.