Let’s Talk Sales! Speed to Sale with Greg Dickinson – Episode 165
July 1, 2019
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales! listeners!
This episode's featured guest is Greg Dickinson.
Greg is a US Air Force veteran who, after he left the service, worked in a number of startups for over 30 years.
At one point he thought he was going to be semi-retired, but like so many serial entrepreneurs I talk to, he got bored and decided to start a new business. And it’s quite an interesting one!
Greg is the CEO of Omedym, a company with one goal: to transform the customer engagement experience.
In today's episode, I talk to Greg about his experience in marketing, sales and business.
Interview with Greg Dickinson
On this episode, Greg talks sales, marketing, adapting to shifting markets and more.
And, he answers questions about:
- His passion for business and sales
- How the buyer's journey has changed
- Omedym‘s business model and meeting the needs of a changing market
- Important lessons learned
- Business growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Greg Dickinson on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Greg's Book Recommendations:
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- Crossing the Chasm by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Make Your Bed by Admiral William H. McRaven
- CFS Podcast Recommendation:
- Write a review of this podcast in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!
Leave a Reply