Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales! listeners!
This episode's featured guest is Jon Ferrara.
Jon is the Founder and CEO of Nimble, a CRM solution for small to mid-sized businesses.
He's also the Creator and Co-Founder of Goldmine Software, the first CRM, and has won multiple awards including the Forbes Top 10 Social Salespeople and Forbes Top 10 Social CEOs.
In today's episode, I talk to Jon about CRMs, Sales PlayBooks and more!
Interview with Jon Ferrara
On this episode, Jon talks about the history of CRM and the importance of Sales PlayBooks.
And, he answers questions about:
- His passion for sales and business
- Why a CRM is a key element of a robust sales process
- Predictions for the future of CRM
- Business growth book suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Jon Ferrara on LinkedIn
- For a free 14-day trial of Nimble, use code Jon40 on their site!
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Jon's Book Recommendations:
- CFS eBook Recommendation:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!