Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android | Email |
Happy Monday, Let's Talk Sales listeners! This episode's featured guest is Brian Wright.
Brian is the Co-Founder and President of the Max Edwards Company, a business consulting and professional development firm that specializes in building creative, self-sustaining recruiting strategies for current or future workforce needs.
In today's episode, I talk to Brian about recruiting, professional development and more!
Interview with Brian Wright
On this episode, Brian talks about what to consider when assessing the state of your business.
And, he answers questions about:
- His passion for business and sales
- Common mistakes companies make when recruiting
- How companies can improve their recruiting processes in 2020
- Business growth resource suggestions
Featured on this Episode:
- Brian Wright on LinkedIn
- Elizabeth Frederick on LinkedIn
- Brian's Resource Recommendations:
- CFS eBook Recommendations:
- Subscribe to our blog and newsletters!
- Follow us on Twitter! @Lets_Talk_Sales
Listen & Subscribe to Let's Talk Sales
There are TWO WAYS you can listen to this podcast. You can click the play button at the top of this page. Or, you can listen from your mobile device’s podcast player through iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or TuneIn.
If you have sales questions you’d like answered by our experts, submit your questions on social media using the hashtag #askCFS, or email us your questions at email@example.com.
Thank you for listening to Let's Talk Sales! We appreciate your patronage!